Powerline 300 M Wi-Fi Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with Two Ethernet Ports, Starter Kit/Twin Pack
- Wi-Fi clone button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard is suitable for online gaming
- Extend 300 Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas
- Two Ethernet ports allow your TVs, game consoles or PCs connect to the internet
- Up to 300m range over the household power circuit
Turn Any Power Socket Into An Internet Outlet
AV500 Powerline Wi-Fi Kit
When your wireless is struggling – reach for powerline. More versatile than Ethernet cables, easy to install and simple to use, powerline is the secure, fast way to extend your home network. Using your home’s existing electrical circuit, powerline adapters connect your devices directly to your router via electrical sockets.
They are suitable for interruption sensitive applications like Netflix, Skype, FaceTime, LOVEFiLM Instant and multi-player online gaming.
Easy to Use- Plug and Play
- Plug one powerline adapter into a wall socket and connect it to the router via the Ethernet cable provided.
- Plug the second powerline adapter into another wall socket and connect your device either via the wireless or an Ethernet cable and you are done.
There are no reviews yet.